This recipe is perfection. It is easy to put together and tastes fantastic. Love the light, creamy flavor and smooth mousse texture.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Beat the whipping cream, instant pudding mix, milk, and vanilla extract together with an electric hand mixer in a large bowl until soft peaks start to form.
- Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the mixture will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak.
- Fold the whipped topping into the whipping cream mixture to evenly mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Whipped Cream Mousse Frosting
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps