My family thought this was delicious. It was very easy to make. Would certainly make again. Might even increase the amount of Oreo crumbles in the base of the fudge. It was delicious the way it was, but I personally could have enjoyed a few more cookies in the fudge base. Delicious!
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (5-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 (12-oz.) packages white chocolate morsels
- 1 (7-oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 3 cups coarsely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 25 cookies), divided
- Pinch of salt
- Line a greased 9" square pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream, 2 cups crushed cookies, and salt.
- Stir until morsels melt.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cookies over fudge, gently pressing cookies into fudge.
- Cover and chill until firm (about 1 to 2 hours).
- Lift uncut fudge in aluminum foil from pan; remove foil, and cut fudge into squares.
White Chocolate Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps