This is so easy and so tasty! I recommend heating the frosting in the microwave for about 30 seconds and then pouring over and spreading like a glaze (make sure foil wrapper is completely off container first). Makes spreading the frosting so much easier.
- 2 individual packages graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well.
- Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
- Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Chocolate Eclair Dessert
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps