I seriously love cream cheese, but the filling for this chicken was just too much for me.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, butterflied
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, chives, and garlic. Divide the mixture into 4 balls.
- Place 1 cream cheese ball in the center of each butterflied chicken breast half.
- Fold the chicken over the cream cheese, wrap with a slice of turkey bacon, and secure with toothpicks.
- Arrange the chicken in a baking dish. Pour the butter over the chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bacon is crisp and the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Cream Cheese, Garlic, and Chive Stuffed Chicken
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps