This looks incredible! I absolutely love bread puddings. I wish I could leave work right now and go home to make this. The maple syrup seems like the perfect touch at the end. Thanks for sharing! I am definitely making this one!
- 10 mini croissants (about 8 oz), day old
- 4 TB butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups half and half
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 3 TB maple syrup, to drizzle on top
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cut the croissants in half lengthwise.
- Spread one side of each slice with margarine or butter.
- In a 10 inch cake pan, arrange the croissant slices, overlapping if necessary.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the half and half, sugar, vanilla, salt and eggs until well mixed.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture over the croissant slices.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- Remove to rack, drizzle lightly with maple syrup.
Croissant Bread Pudding
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps