Its best cheescake recipes and simple to make.
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 8 oz block Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz container non-dairy whipped topping (defrosted)
- 1 Oreo Cookie Pie Crust
- 1 bar chocolate (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix Nutella and cream cheese together until well blended and smooth. Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in whipped topping until no white streaks are left.
- Pour into Oreo Pie crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Optional: Shave chocolate with veggie peeler on top of pie for garnish.
- I found the original recipe online, but after a week of sharing it the link stopped working. The original recipe was for individual servings and took a lot more prep time and tools.
- I adjusted the recipe to make things faster and more child friendly.
- Also, if you want, you can make your own crust using chocolate wafer cookies or graham cookies and melted butter, instead of buying a ready made crust.
Easy No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps