My whole family love Feather Rolls, i make this recipes any time.
- 4 1/4 - 4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F)
- 1/2 cup mashed cooked potato
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the warm water, mashed potato, the 1/3 cup melted butter, the sugar, and salt.
- Add potato mixture to flour mixture. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
- Beat on high speed for 3 minutes, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in as much of the remaining flour as you can.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in enough of the remaining flour to make a moderately soft dough that is smooth and elastic (3 to 5 minutes total).
- Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the surface.
- Cover; chill for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Punch down dough.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cover; let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- With lightly floured hands, shape dough into 15 rolls.
- Arrange rolls in prepared pan. Cover; let rise in warm place until nearly double in size (about 40 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake about 25 minutes or until rolls are golden and sound hollow when lightly tapped.
- Immediately remove from pan. Invert so tops are up. Brush tops with the 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Serve warm.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps