This is incredible! And a great way to cook this recipes for holidays.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (48 wafers) or shortbread cookies (33 cookies)
- 1 14 - ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavored pieces, candy-coated milk caramels (such as Sugar Babies®), snipped* vanilla caramels, semisweet chocolate pieces, or red and green candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 1 6 - ounce package white baking chocolate, white confectionery bars, chopped, or 1 cup white baking pieces
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit bits, coarsely chopped dried apricots, golden raisins, dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1 1/3 cups flaked or shredded coconut
- 1 cup unsalted mixed nuts or lightly salted roasted cashew pieces, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan.
- Place butter in prepared pan; place in oven about 5 minutes or until butter is melted. Tilt pan to coat bottom evenly.
- Sprinkle with crushed wafers.
- Drizzle crust evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch-flavored pieces, chopped white chocolate, fruit bits, coconut and nuts.
- Press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack. Use foil to lift it out of pan. Cut into bars. (To store, place bars in a single layer in an airtight container; cover.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Or place in a freezer container, freeze for up to 3 months.) Makes 30 bars.
Holiday Seven-Layer Bars
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps