My Family Love this recipe, and i always make this recipe every holiday.
- 2 1/2 c. dry Hodgson Mill’s bowtie pasta
- 2 c. spinach
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 c. onion finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 can chickpeas (or navy beans) drained and rinsed
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes cut in half
For the Dressing:
- Juice of 1 med/lg or 2 small lemons
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. agave
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- dash of salt and pepper
- Fill a pot with water and a sprinkle of salt and bring to a boil.
- Cook pasta until done, about 7-9 minutes.
- Once done, drain pasta and set aside and let cool.
- Using a food processor (or a really good knife), process cilantro and spinach until it becomes finely chopped.
- Add greens to a medium bowl and fold in diced garlic and onion.
- Next fold in tomatoes, avocado, and beans. Toss in cooked pasta, then pour dressing on top and fold into salad until coated.
- Set in fridge for at least 10-15 minutes to let flavors set.
Lemon Cilantro Avocado Pasta Salad
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps