This is one of those recipes that doesn't really need specifics when it comes to times. You roast until they are done. It will depend on which variety of potato you use and the size you cut the potato.
- Potatoes Cut in to smaller size pieces (I use Russet Potatoes)
- A few tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Cut potatoes into cubes or wedges. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 3 to 6 minutes depending on size.
- While potatoes are cooking put oil in cast iron skillet or other heavy
- pan and heat in oven.
- Drain the potatoes and place them back in the pot.
- Put the pot back
- on the burner and shake to dry the potatoes and to rough up their surface.
- This is what gives roasted potatoes that perfect crust.
- Add the potatoes to the hot oil , toss to coat and roast turning once or twice.
- When potatoes are almost tender sprinkle with fresh garlic and Parmesan, salt and pepper and continue roasting until potatoes are tender. Turn at least one more time for even browning.
- Just before serving, toss with fresh chopped parsley.
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps