Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas RecipeIngredients:
- 450 g ground chicken
- 650 ml chunky salsa, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- In large skillet, brown chicken. Add 1/2 cup each of the salsa and cheese, and mix well.
- Spread 1/2 cup of remaining salsa onto bottom of 9-13? baking dish.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the meat mixture down the centre of each tortilla. Roll tortillas and place, seam sides down, in baking dish. Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for 20 mins or until heated through.
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps