It's Gingerbread cookies for Christmas this year I hope my family love it.
- 1 package Butterscotch Pudding (cook and serve)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Icing Ingredients:
- 1 Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Combine flour, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon and set aside.
- Cream butterscotch pudding mix, butter and brown sugar.
- Add egg and mix.
- Add in flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Cover and chill dough for about an hour until firm.
- Divide mixture in half, place one half Wrapped back in refrigerator.
- Prepare baking sheets with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Flour work area and rolling pin and roll out dough to 1/8″ thickness.
Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps