This salad is such a great expression of how I see her because it mixes some usual suspects with some things I wouldn't think to put into a salad.
- 6 c. chopped dinosaur or curly leaf kale
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 c. green beans, chopped
- 2 carrots, choped
- 2 c. cooked tortellini
- 1 TBSP red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 2 c. lime cilantro vinaigrette (to taste)
- 2 TBSP tahini (sesame seed paste)
- ? c. parmesan shavings
- salt + pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and give it a few good stirs.
- Don't be afraid of the red pepper flakes.
- I thought for sure that one would get stuck in the back of my throat and have me coughing up a storm.
- Turns out they somehow melt and just add a nice depth of flavor, not crazy spiciness.
- Let sit in the refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight.
- This will keep 3-4 days in the fridge.
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps