Toffee sounds wonderful but I was intrigued by the Cherry. One of each please is what my greedy little cravings is shouting. Toffee and Cherry running a very close second
Candy Cane Oreo Cookies BarsIngredients :
For the Cookie Base:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 15 Candy Cane Oreos, crushed
- 1 1/2 cup red and green chocolate chip morsels (or use semi sweet)
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 12 oz Green & Black's White Chocolate bars (4oz each bar)
- 12 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy, using a mixer. Add in salt, eggs and vanilla. Slowly add flour, baking soda and cocoa, until combined completely. Fold in crushed Oreos and chocolate morsels (batter will be thick).
- Press into a parchment paper lined 15x10x1 baking sheet. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 15- 20 minutes, until soft in center and cooked on outside (adjust according to own oven). Remove from oven (will set while cooling).
- While baking, heat condensed milk and butter in a small saucepan on medium heat. Stirring constantly with a whisk, add white chocolate to warm milk mixture. Remove from heat and stir until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Pour over cooked cookie bars and sprinkle immediately with crushed candy canes. Allow to set (about 30 minutes). Cut and enjoy!
Candy Cane Oreo Cookies Bars
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps