Made these cookies last night. So easy and so good. Added peanut butter into some of the fillings. Definitely going to do a whole batch that way! Trying the peanut butter nutella icecream tonight. So delicious and incredibly easy to put together
Chocolate Chip Lava CookiesIngredients :
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups (210 grams) all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (11.5 oz) bag milk chocolate chips (I prefer Hersheys)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a standard size muffin tin with cooking spray. Place ½ cup chocolate chips in a Ziploc bag, and seal shut. Lay the Ziploc bag flat in the microwave, spreading out the chocolate chips in a single layer. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove bag and flip, microwaving for an additional 10-15 seconds until all the chips are softened. Set aside to cool.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to the wet ingredients and beat on low speed until just combined. Add the remaining chocolate chips (1 cup) and stir to combine.
- Using half the cookie dough, scoop 1.5-2 tbsp of dough, flatten it out a bit, and place in the bottom of the muffin tin. Repeat for a total of 10 cookies. Cut a small tip in the corner of the Ziploc bag, and gently squeeze a layer of chocolate over the cookie. Scoop and flatten the remaining dough and place on top of the chocolate layer. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, until the edges are just browned. As soon as they come out of the oven, run a knife around the edges to make for easy removing later. Cool completely before removing from the muffin tin, running a knife around the edge to help loosen.
Original Recipes : Click Here
Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps