They are very easy to make at home, and you can change up the recipe to suit your tastes. Just make sure to use a good quality chocolate.
Irish Cream White Chocolate TrufflesIngredients :
- White chocolate
- 8 Ounce, chopped (Good Quality)
- Irish cream liqueur
- 2 Tablespoon (Baileys)
- Heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoon
- Macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
- In a double boiler, add the chopped chocolate and melt it. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Once melted, stir in the Irish cream liqueur and heavy cream with a whisk and spatula.
- Place the melted chocolate in the refrigerator until it firms up for about 30-45 minutes.
- Using a 2 teaspoon cookie scoop, portion out the chocolate mixture and roll in the palm of your hands into a ball. If it is firm, it should not stick to your hands.
- Now roll the white chocolate ball in chopped macadamia nuts.
Original Recipe : Click Here
Irish Cream White Chocolate Truffles
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps