This looks like a good and simple recipe! My teenage daughter just made something similar this week with a brownie mis and chocolate chip cookie dough! This look like a recipe, she will want to make!
- ¾ Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2¾ Cups Flour
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- Bag of chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder. The mix will be crumbly at this point. Be careful not to overmix these!
- Add eggs and vanilla. Lastly the chocolate chips.
- Spread in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
4/ 5Oleh Arbuzs Corps